I found this quite usefull!
I have been having the hardest time finding a toilet cleaner that works to take the ring off. we have Soft water & I thought it would be easier to clean seeing how there isn't the hard water deposits left in the toilets, but the Soft water does leave some sort of deposit. & the cleaners don't quite work. I have tried everything. & nothing takes that fully ring out. Then through the grapevine I had heard of a cheaper better smelling way to sparkling clean the toilets. first you need to clean out one of the old toilet cleaner bottles.
then you put in Dawn or even the cheap store brand dish soap & squirt it on into the toilet. let it set for 15-20 minutes & then scrub with the toilet brush & Presto no deposits & no ring around the toilet.
This works for Hard or Soft water. plus it leaves a non chemical fresh smell. I use the Green Apple. I have been using this for 2 weeks, & an added bonus it cleans your toilet brush & leaves it fresh smelling also!
Monday, November 2, 2009
Dish Soap does what?
Posted by ~De Anna~ at 2:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment