it's been awhile.
but I am working on a few things to post soon. :)
so when was the last time you cleaned out your fridge?
& not just the left overs turn to science experiments.
last week I was cleaning out my fridge thanks to a kid of mine.
anyway as I was cleaning it out I got the shelf clean & noticed it was all over the inside of the door. :(
so as I cleaned out my bottles of junk.
I started to think Hmmm..
when did we open this bottle of salad dressing? or when did we last use this bottle of Dijon mustard...
then I thought EWwwwwE as I realized.
I have been making my own salad dressing now for about a month & any mom knows that if you make it you want it used. so we have been using what I make & after a month I know about how much my family will use, so I only make what we eat. now these aren't Fat Free or Diet, but I do know Exactly what is in them. I will post some picture & recipes of the ones I have done. soon :)
back to my story, I threw out a bunch of stuff & decided unless it's a well used thing- i.e. Pickles, Ketchup, Yellow Mustard, etc. then I am buying the smallest bottle or container they have, it's a little more expensive ounce-per $$ but at least you don't waste as much. this has sent me on a mission to go back threw my cabinets & see what is still good.
I am also adopting to write the date it was opened. so if it set's to long I can chuck it & not have the build up that was in my fridge like before.
I am also writing on all containers like Cool Whip, Sour Cream etc.
nothing worse then opening a sour cream container & having your nose want to hide behind your head! ;o)
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
MIA once again..
Posted by ~De Anna~ at 10:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment