So a few months ago my car was smelling like a locker room...
Ugh 4 growing kids playing sports & my car was the actual locker room.
I was beside myself as to what to do. it was to cold to drive around with my windows down all the time.
so I thought what have I heard is the best thing to use.
then one night I remembered talking with a friend who's kids had shoved a sippy cup full of milk under her seats where it didn't get noticed till they returned back from a trip where her car was parked out in the sun & it SMELLED bad.
she bought an airspong.
I went a hunting these babies down. they were almost 10
but it still smells the way it did the day I opened it.
my car no longer smells like sweaty feet.
it took almost a week for it to work it's magic. but now it doesn't smell in there.
seeing how my kids leave there sport bags in my car for the most part I am THRILLED it works so well. & the best part is it has only evaporated about a 1/4 of the way.
so I am thinking that $10 investment was actually a killer deal.
I have had it for almost 5 months.
another good thing they do is the label comes off & it goes well in your bathroom.
I also bought one & put it in our master bathroom & it has hardly evaporated at all.
I think they evaporate quicker in the car due to the ever changing temperature.
& if you happen to be looking for these they are in the paint section at "Yellowstone do it yourself center." I looked in at the other home stores & they don't have it or anything like these.
Monday, March 8, 2010
Air Neutralizer!
Posted by ~De Anna~ at 9:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment